Shirt/Pants: BK Market ( Rs 550, Rs 750)
I've been wearing my palazzos like I have no other clothes in my closet. If you follow me on twitter, you get what I'm saying, innit? They are perfect to beat the heat..after dresses and skirts of course. They've replaced the jeans in my closet for good! If you are still wearing jeans in the heat, you're a crackpot! *i mean it*
I know quite a few girls who are afraid to try palazzo pants. I've been there! Last year, when Serena wore them in Gossip Girl, I loved it. But it looked so overwhelming with so much cloth, I decided it wasn't for me. But if blogging has taught me one thing, it is experimenting and since I tried them, I am in love with them! Break out of your comfort zone and try something new sometimes..it's fun. Experimenting is always good! Just don't go too outrageous, okay?
- If you're short like the girl in the picture :P and slightly bulky, wear them with heels.
- Wear them with a tucked-in shirt, a thin belt, a cross-body or sling bag and heels. You cannot go wrong.
- It's okay to wear a loose blouse but make sure it isn't too loose since the pants are wide legged.
- I like tucking in my blouse with palazzos..kind of gives a better shape. But, you could also wear then with a cropped tee.
- Try a retro look with palazzo pants
- If you happen to live in a country that isn't as hot and humid as ours, wear them with blazers.