Tired of paying for extra baggage, I decided it was time to give this travelling light thing a try on a four-day trip to Hyderabad. Now that I've become a pro *exaggeration here*, I feel obliged to share my knowledge here *smirks*.
- Plan your outfits so you know how you want to mix-and-match. Like life never goes as planned, planned outfits are mostly never worn. But it helps!
- Carry less denims. They're heavier. Obviously this will only work if you're travelling to the warmer parts of the world.
- Carry a light jacket. You never know when you need it even in a warmer place.
- Carry more dresses. Wear them as dresses and then as skirts like I am in this post.
- Still trying to figure out about the shoes.
Top: Commercial Street, Bangalore
Dress: Vero Moda
Shoes: Forever 21
Hair Wreath: Aldo