6 ways to Palazzo through summer
It's time to put your chunky winter wear and denims in boxes and bring out the easy breezy summer clothes. Brace yourselves. The hot Indian summer is here. If you're wondering where did spring go, you must know that most of India has no spring. The chilling cold gives way to scorching heat. So prepare yourself to beat the heat fashionably with palazzo pants from Rangriti.
Palazzo pants are the perfect replacement for denims during hotter months in a tropical country like India. Imagine going through a hot summer day with the thick denim fabric clinging to your legs! I've been there, done that and all I could think about the entire day was going back home and getting out of my pants. So my one fashion advice to you for summers would be to retire your denims and opt for summer friendly palazzo pants.
We've spoken about the comfort of these wide-legged pants, lets get to the fashion part. I have always maintained that fashion is meant to be comfortable. If you're not comfortable in something, don't wear it because the uneasiness shows on your face. Palazzo pants were made for a tropical country like ours. Explore the various kinds - straight-cut palazzo pants, flared palazzo pants, cropped palazzo pants and there are so many ways to wear these pants!
Skip your denim-and-tee this summer and opt for breathable palazzo pants from Rangriti. We show you a few ways to style this wonderful piece of clothing this summer.
1. An All White Summer Outfit
My perfect summer outfit is an all white outfit. A fresh crisp white outfit keeps you cool even if only psychologically. Nothing can beat an all white outfit in summer.
- Pair an ankle-length white palazzo pants with a white kurta to beat the heat fashionably!
- Go feminine with a skirt-style palazzo pants worn with a long white kurta!
- Take on a summer day in a straight-cut palazzo pants worn with a white tee and loafers!
2. East meets West in block printed palazzo pants
Palazzo pants in Indian prints are my absolute favourite. I love creating Indo-Western looks with block printed palazzo pants.
- Pair block-printed palazzo pants with a solid coloured t-shirt for a casual summer look.
- Wear printed palazzo pants with a shirt for a more chic look.
3. The perfect summer-friendly work pants
Ankle length palazzo pants (think culottes) should be your work uniform for summer. Airy palazzo pants will take you through a hot and humid summer day at work without that uneasy feeling of fabric sticking to your body. They also perfectly show off your ankle-strap sandals. These work pants get better in linens and cottons.
- Nothing like a formal white button down shirt or feminine top worn with cropped palazzo pants for a relaxed work outfit.
- Pair your ankle-length palazzo pants with a light-weight jacket and ankle-strap sandals for a more formal look.
4. Balancing done right with wide-legged palazzo pants
Palazzo pants can look very overwhelming if not done right. The volume of palazzo pants should be balanced well.
- Balance the volume of the palazzo pants with a fitted top.
- If you're a fan of everything anti fit like me, wear your palazzo pants with a loose cropped top and heels.
5. A classic long kurta and palazzo pants outfit
Do away with churidaars and wear all your kurtas with palazzo pants. Well, that's what I've been doing these days!
- Wear your long kurta with cropped palazzo pants.
- Bring in some drama with a flared palazzo pants worn with a long kurta.
6. Go Boho in an anti-fit top and cropped pants
We've all been told or have read that pairing the loose with the loose is a fashion sin. Break the myth. Channel your inner Boho Goddess by pairing a loose top with palazzo pants.
Is it summer already? Really? I'm still putting on more layers in February :/ReplyDelete
Oh yes! Calcutta is getting hotter. Lucky you though!Delete
Yep summer is already starts and it's way beyond hotter than last year. I already started wearing kurtis, palazzo pants and loose tops. Thanks for your tips. these gives me ideas to stay cool in this hot summer.ReplyDelete
Try online palazzo pants and get ready to come in the league of fashion experts.ReplyDelete
Nice collection and i like pakistani salwar suits as they really look good and trendy too especially for middle aged girls as well as for casual occassionsReplyDelete
I like An All White Summer Outfit which is perfect suitable for summer season..ReplyDelete
Salwar Kameez | Kurti | Saree | Dress Materials | Lehanga | Leggings | Palazzo | Tunics-Tops | Night-Dress | Skirts
Very nice tips to wear palazzo pants in summer. I love Bollywood salwar suits to wear in summer.ReplyDelete
I read your blog it's really natural and easy to read actually i want to buy palazzo i am finding but thanks for giving me such nice technic and platform again thank you for sharing https://www.zaasmart.com/palazzo-salwar-kameez postReplyDelete
I wear palazzo kurti set at office and now I hate my jeans. It is hot in surat here for almost 6 months.ReplyDelete
I like georgette printed shirts on palazo.
Nowadays, Even there are range of beautiful palazo salwar suits available.
Many of our retailers are demanding wholesale palazzo salwar suits for their customers.
Very nice palazzo. The ideas are good to how to wear palazzo pants in summer. Now summer started so, I am looking to buy palazzo pants & online gowns for new look. Thanks for sharing such kind of post.ReplyDelete